Family Intervention Team
"Committed to providing services that promote healthy, safe and productive lives for youth and families."
The Family Intervention Team (FIT) is a family assessment and referral team committed to improving the quality of life for juveniles and their families. All provided prevention and intervention services are supported by the judicial system and community leaders.
FIT accepts referrals for youth who need guidance with:
- Family issues
- Behavioral issues
- Low self-esteem issues
- Peer pressure issues
- Academic issues
- Youth — by assisting juveniles in setting goals, teaching life skills, conflict resolution, and mentoring.
- Families — by providing treatment and referrals to the entire family, and offer classes that teach effective and efficient skills in parenting.
- Schools — through assisting school officials with providing valuable resources to juveniles who have disciplinary and academic problems.
- Communities — by working with community leaders, local officials, and churches' initiatives to prevent delinquency, and promote strong family values within our communities.
We Strive to Prevent
- Juvenile Crime
- School Failure
- Drug Use
- Teen Pregnancy
- Adolescent Gang Participation
- Parent/Child Conflicts
- Traumatized Victims
- Unexcused School Absences
Got a juvenile demonstrating risky or criminal behavior? Contact a Family Intervention Specialist in your area to get them back on track.
Precinct 1 251-208-2581 | 850 Virginia Street
Precinct 2 251-208-1257 | 5441 Hwy 90
Precinct 3 251-208-7748 | 2165 St. Stephens Road
Precinct 4 251-208-1304 | 8080 Airport Blvd
Mobile Police Department Office of Strategic Initiatives
Commander Curtis Graves - 251.208.6382
Sergeant Jeremy March - 251.208.1016
Meosha Hart - 251.208.6363
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.