Victim Services Unit
Our Mission: To treat victims with fairness, dignity and respect while providing them with information, access and support in partnership with local law enforcement and the justice system.
As a victim, you may experience:
- Shame or self-blame
- Difficulty concentrating
- Anxiety or depression
- Difficutly sleeping
- Post-traumatic stress
We can provide the following services:
- Crisis intervention
- Trauma-infomed care
- Safety planning
- Criminal justice support
- Referrals to community services
- Access to information and application assistance
You may qualify for assistance if:
- The crime was reported to law enforcement within 72 hours.
- An application for assistance is received within one year of the date of the crime.
- The victim cooperates with the investigation.
- The victim did not contribute to the crime.
Take a look at the complete list of all your rights as a victim.
If you are in need of services, contact us at 251-208-6384 or email email@example.com.
VICTIM SERVICES UNIT TEAM
- Brandie Battiste
- Stacey Dallas Woodyard
- Emma Kate Hancock
United Way 2-1-1 connects you with a trained referral specialist who will direct you to an agency that can help almost any situation.