The Mobile Police Department has joined in a community-wide collaboration to crack down on underage drinking and the illegal sale of alcohol to underage consumers.

In an effort to save young lives and to keep our children safe and healthy, we are asking the public to help us stem the illegal consumption of alcohol among youths under 21 years of age.

If you know of retailers who are selling alcohol to underage consumers, or if you know about underage drinking parties, you may report your information anonymously to police by filling out the attached tip sheet.

Thank you for your interest in the future of our children.

This online reporting system is only for the city of Mobile, Alabama. Please contact your local law enforcement agency to report underage drinking activity in your area.


Type of Violation

Selling or providing alcohol to minors
Field party or house party
Making, selling or possessing false identification

Location (If business, give name and address):

Offenders(s) involved (store owners, store clerk, parent, etc.):

Describe in detail the activities:

Person making notification (optional):

Email Address:

Captcha Code:

If you are reporting underage drinking between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. that is ongoing at this time, please call 208-7211 and an officer will be dispatched to the scene immediately.

  • Take The Mobile PD Community Survey
  • Most Wanted - Local and National
  • Precincts - precincts information
  •  Forms - Download forms
  •  Alarm Permit Online Form
  •  Promise Initiative
  •  Sex offender Search
  • Crime Stoppers
  • Records and Reports
  •  Law Enforcement Torch Run Learn More